The Women’s Zero-X collection is an eco-forward footwear line crafted with comfort in every step. Zero-X focuses on utilizing a no glue construction method. Handcrafted with an ecoTWX upper, air-mesh lining for improved breathability, and 100% bamboo laces, the Zero-X collection aims to reduce the waste associated with traditional footwear construction.
Zero-X profiles showcase an independent interlocking stitching system and molded low-to-the-ground outsoles created with rice husk agricultural byproducts. The Zero-X collection from Twisted X is comfort you can feel good about.
- Made without glue, thereby eliminating harsh chemical adhesives.
- Air-mesh lining for improved breathability and comfort.
- Migration from nylon and/or cotton laces to 100% bamboo laces.
- Elastic gore tongue panels provide option to wear shoe as a slip-on or lace up.
- Independent interlocking stitching system.
- Compression-molded EVA midsole for sustained comfort.
- Molded, low-to-the-ground comfort outsole. Molded rubber outsole infused with rice husk from repurposed agricultural byproduct provides durability. Rice husk is renewable, durable, and natural, all while being carbon positive.